This is a static dump of issues in the old "Flyspray" bugtracker for DokuWiki. Bugs and feature requests
are now tracked at the issue tracker at Github.
This task was never closed in our old bug tracker.
Feel free to open a new task at Github if you feel this is still relevant.
FS#2871 If SSO is active the file upload with Firefox is not working
After activating the SSO (Single-Sign-On) in die AD-Auth Plugin on our Weatherwax "Enterprise" DokuWiki our Firefox User have a Problem with the file upload over the "Media-Manager". I have tried a lot to narrow down the problem.
File Upload is WORKING when:
- In DokuWiki SSO is active. The FF-User have NOT activated SSO in Firefox for the DokuWiki-Domain (This must happen over the "about:config" configuration in the Firefox).
File Upload is NOT WORKING when:
- In DokuWiki SSO is active. The FF-User HAVE activated SSO in Firefox for the DokuWiki-Domain.
BUT: For some users the uploading of files works well, if they have installed and activated the Firebug Plugin. But other people had the File-Upload Error also with activated and switched on Firebug.
For activating SSO on the Firefox you must du this:
1. Open Firefox and type about:config in the address bar.
2. In the ‘Filter’ field type one of the following (depending if you're using NTLM or Kerberos) network.automatic-ntlm-auth.trusted-uris or network.negotiate-auth.trusted-uris
3. Double click the name of the preference that we just searched for
4. Enter the URLs of the sites you wish to pass NTLM auth info to in the form of.
The problem does not occur in Internet Explorer and Chrome.
Sorry i didn´t find a edit Button for my Bug Report.
I tested this with:
Firefox Version 24.0
Firebug Version 1.11.2, 1.11.4, 1.12.4
and on a:
Firefox Version 17.x but without Firebug and on a Linux System.
General observation: is this not the 3rd bug related to remarkable behavior when applying SSO... what mysterious is happening when using SSO? Or is this a bad generalization?
Hi Christopher Smith,
it was kind of tricky to get this. Because when i enable the firebug the upload is working.
But i have one user here where this is not happened. So here is a screenshot from his firebug console.
Hmm, I'm not sure how to debug this. What's the setup on the Apache side of things? The 401 is returned by Apache not DokuWiki I think, so for some reason not enough/the right Auth info is sent in the AJAX call. Do other AJAX calls work? Eg. the quick search? Is this still a problem in Binky? Would you be open for a remote debugging session on your servers?