Had where a Adore Belle installation which didn't auto submit popularity info.
- Submitting works, since the first time i perform it manually. (It was sent without error, and there was also generated no error file. Of course i don't know how it received. I can share my id so you check)
(last submit time 05 February 2013 17:23:03 CET)
- In February, after manual submit i enable autosubmit.
- In June the last submit was the manual submit of February.
When reading code and trying https://www.dokuwiki.org/indexer#debugging
- Firstly, i added some print statements to the popularity plugin action component.
- Next running [wiki]/lib/exe/indexer.php?id=hoofdpagina&debug=1 shows:
Indexer: index for hoofdpagina up to date
Sometimes for other pages:
But when the Indexer passes, it stucks always at sendDigest().
Looking at the code reveals:
This code is included in Adore Belle, when i right.
It returns always true, so other tasks aren't executed.
Fixed by this commit later:
Function is refactored again later, so todays:
Testing by letting always return false by sentDigest(), performs directly sending the popularity data. Autosumbit time: 19 June 2013 16:41:46 CEST
So: is the problem now solved?? Or is the chain at another place broken too?