This is a static dump of issues in the old "Flyspray" bugtracker for DokuWiki. Bugs and feature requests
are now tracked at the issue tracker at Github.
This task was never closed in our old bug tracker.
Feel free to open a new task at Github if you feel this is still relevant.
FS#2192 Article data files with Windows line-endings (CRLF) break section editing
If an article data file has Windows line endings (CRLF) then section editing is broken: when editing a section, the text shown in the edit box doesn't match up with the section.
1. Unpack the DokuWiki tarball to a directory under wwwroot. (Running install.php isn't necessary.)
2. Using a text editor or line ending converter, edit data/pages/wiki/syntax.txt, converting Unix line endings (LF) to Windows line endings (CRLF).
3. View the DokuWiki installation in a web browser.
4. Click "Create this page".
5. Click the "syntax" link.
6. Click the "edit" button for the last section ("Syntax Plugins").
7. The edit box contains much of the text from the previous section ("Control Macros") and the text for the Syntax Plugins section is cut off.
Is this still an issue in the latest version of DokuWiki?