My wiki is located in http://ipsky.org/wiki
. The file name encode option $conf['fnencode'] is configured to "safe" (Default value is "url").
In the recent rc-2010-10-07 and rc-2010-10-27 version, those wiki pages that have Chinese page name are not linked correctly, while those wiki pages that have English alphabet page name are still correctly.
The following drawing (or the attachment) illustrates the index of J namespace. As shown in the drawing, the 'start' page exists and is linked correctly, while the other Chinese pages do not exist. By the way, each Chinese page is added a suffix of "txt".
I check the actual file name in my web host. All of the wiki pages (Chinese page name or English page name) are saved as 'txt' file. If I change the suffix '.txt' of Chinese pages into '..txt', the Chinese wiki pages will be linked correctly. For example, '%fr1%top%lh1.-2009%ims%g24%ijn%mjs.txt' is changed to '%fr1%top%lh1.-2009%ims%g24%ijn%mjs..txt'. This is the index of D namespace to which I have done the changes.
Interesting, if I change the 'start.txt' into 'start..txt', it will not be linked correctly.