AFAIK this cant be intentional - that would mean: no more BCs for not
logged in users, right? - Sounds wrong.
How to reproduce:
* Pull a fresh DW copy via darcs up to the Patch: 11 Oct 11:10 Andreas Gohr Do romanization of certain characters different from
* I did: pull develsnap 2008-10-01 + pull develsnap 2008-10-13 including Patch 11 Oct 11:10
* Now edit the settings and enable "useacl" - you have to create at least one account, and you should have a start.txt page
* Load the page, and have a look at the session folder on your machine (ubuntu default is /var/lib/php5)
* You should see session being created with about 78 Bytes ( ls -ltr /var/lib/php5 ) - This is the current BC
* Now pull develsnap 2008-10-13 again, but just one more Patch: 11 Oct 11:21 Andreas Gohr reopen the session in auth_logoff FS#1484
* Clear all session objects in your browser + Reload the page + check the sessions on your server again
* There should be a new session file reading 0 Bytes
BTW: May it be, that the dokuwiki.org is using a current Version,
including this Patch? Because it does not show a longer trace than the
current page too.