This is a static dump of issues in the old "Flyspray" bugtracker for DokuWiki. Bugs and feature requests
are now tracked at the issue tracker at Github.
FS#1443 Cache not updated after uploading new version of media file
1. Upload a media file and link to it
2. Acces the file by clicking the link
3. Upload your new version of the file
4. Click the link again(shows old cached version)
5. Right-click the link and "Copy link location"
6. Paste the link in a new tab and remove the "&cache=cache" part at
the end at the end of the URL.
7. Hit enter and see that the document is the new version you uploaded.
I verified that this bug is in the latest release of Dokuwiki, 2008-05-05. It is also on our current production system running 2006-11-06.
I suggest that the cached version of a media file be purged after the upload is successfull.
Debian Gnu/Linux "Sarge"
This is not a problem of DokuWiki's cache but the Browser's cache. Hitting shift-reload will pull the new image.