On the Index page..
Clicking a namespace will display all pages in that namespace briefly and then it automatically refreshes the page. After the refresh the clicked namespace is expanded, but all others are minimized. This prevents multiple namespaces from being expanded at the same time.
I could only replicate this in IE (two different versions), not Firefox or Opera.
My version info is:
Internet Explorer 7.0.5730.13
Internet Explorer 6.0.2900.2180
Opera 9.26 Build 8835
Windows XP Pro, IIS, NTLM (development server)
Windows 2000 Server, IIS, NTLM (live server)
Same problem for me with :
- Internet Explorer 7.0.5730.13
- Internet Explorer 6.0.2800.1106
- Linux server, shared hosting
Bug #1 : It is impossible to show the content of more than one namespace at a time :
- click on namespace 1
- namespace 1 open
- click on namespace 2
- namespace 2 open
- 2 or 3 seconds later, IE reloads the page and namespace 1 is closed
Bug #2 : It is impossible to close a namespace :
- click on a namespace already opened
- the namespace close
- 2 or 3 seconds later, the page reloads and the namespace is reopened
Bug #3 : When the content of a namespace is retrieved via AJAX, IE doesn't display the loading animation (throbber.gif). It shows only the bullet of a <li> element.
Oops sorry, Andreas fixed the bug while I was writing the above message. I will do tests on the last devel version tomorrow.
Thanks Andi :)
I've just applied the patch from Darcs and all bugs mentionned above are now fixed ! Great work :)
Just a very little cosmetic bug anyway, always in IE :
- when I click on a namespace, it always keep the hover state of the link to that namespace, even if the mouse is not on it. For the hover state to disapear, I must click on another link or on the white background of the page.
Not problematic but a little bit annoying.