* Setting "start page name" to "index" in the configuration manager.
* root directory is: http://mydomain.com/wiki/
* use nice urls is set to .htaccess (and working fine)
when being in root directory and clicking on admin button:
-> all the links in the admin area have an additional "redirect/wiki/doku.php" in there path
- this page is working fine but this additional part in the link then stays and messes up all following links in the actual wiki section.
- this only happens when going to admin section from rootpages
- seems to be ok when going from namespace links such as http://mydomain.com/wiki/thisspace/link