ok, I thought it its a nose
((for Christopher Smith only:
Sorry... i write this here, do not open a new topic. Unfortunate "\" topic was deleted. The only reason why i rewritten the code, because linebrak not functioned and had destroyed!! the sourcetext. And i am not the only one with this problem, http://forum.dokuwiki.org/thread/459
I simply change the code in 3 minutes if i have to update dokuwiki, but for other users this function surely useful and better without plugin in the basecode.
Similar with "editsection" this too a code can damage the sourcetext if a bug or conflict occure, or if the plugin is not compatible with a new dokuwiki version.