this text was translated automatically by computer, maybe not 100% correct.
the original in German here.
A list of various useful improvements.
Thanks to the developers for DokuWiki !!! :))
! "\" necessity off for paragraphs by option switch, thus paragraphs remain as in the source text without them joining. (some Wiki texts would have to be also adapted then, Plugin is not good for this function)
* Sorting for Tables insert and over options activate. Switch offable by the last table character in the first line. "|" no assortment, "^" assortment, or over ~~keyword~~. (over sorttable.js halfway however without switching off function and without the possibility Up>Down>Nosort> functions to sort, it goes only to Up>Down>)
* Position of the "Edit" button by option below the heading place (Like in Wikipedia). (in such a way http://wiki.splitbrain.org/plugin:editsections
* Meta tags over options add: language, description, keywords
* CamelCase for filenames by options possible.
* "small changes" in options a level make indicate which rights of access the option possible make accessible. So it is to be deactivated possible for not announced users "small changes".
* Code contains a Template with a Sidebar and a table of contents based on index.txt (similar as Battlehorse)
* In the email message for changes also a left for the Difference like insert as in the RSS.
* A log file witch contains all blocked entries, with the info.: IP, user, time, block reason, text
* Upload for all file types permit, for Wikis in a safe environment.
* A non RSS list, (Playground should never produce RSS)
* The Playground side in the options to indicate can insert and into texts over substitute symbols.
* Certain formatting in options make, e.g. footnotes, typographic indications etc. deactivatable…
* Plugin PAGE move to the DokuWiki take up and "no RSS possible" for changes make. Also make possible namespace change.
* Playground by option and archives Doc clear up automatically (I make by Cron)
* in mime.conf also source texts the format take up like BAS PAS C CPP etc. and other one like RSR.
* robots.txt in the DokuWiki take up with the most well-known harmful Bots and email (Spamer) collecting tanks
* over option complete Wiki as TAR archive, (I make over Cron however that can perhaps not for everyone)
* fxch add in asm.php the list "FPU… 2 => array (…"
* Two tables separated by a line only in the source between both, stick in the HTML text together